Survey conducted in the school
Survey Sheet: Questionaire
1. How important is art in your life?
2. Which is your favourite subject?
3. Which is your favourite colour?
4. Do you think that your art skills can help you in maths?
5. Which place in your home makes you think the presence of art in life?
6. Do you think that art will make your thinking more creative?
7. Do you think that art can be a lucrative career?
8. Do you think that nature represents art most beautifully and meaningfully?
9. What do you like to paint the most?
10. Do you think that through art you can realize your perfection?
Excerpts from our survey…(classXI)
- 1. How important is Art in our life?
- Arjal JyotiArt is very much essential in our life. It tries to make a man perfect in its deeds. Through art we can express our inner feelings and relax ourselves in any or the other way. It helps to be more artistic as well as innovative.
- DebottamArt many times create versatility in an individual. It keeps our mind fresh and cool.
- IndraniIt is not so life important but it is necessary. It refreshes our mind.
- BhairabArt is very important in our life with respect to our studies and interests.
- 2. Which is your favorite subject?
- Arjal jyotiMaths and Physics.
- BhairabMaths and Hindi
- 3. Which is your favorite colour?
- Arjall JyotiSky blue
- DebottamBlack and blue
- Indrani DasSapphire
- BahiarabRed and blue
- 4. Don’t you think that art skills can help you in Maths?
- Arjal JyotiYes! Art skills help us a lot in maths. It helps in the field of construction, trigonometry and in geometry too.
- DebottamDon’t know!
- Indrani DasDon’t know!
- BhairabYes, art skill helps us very much in maths. It is useful in geometry, trigonometry, etc.
- 5. Which place in your house makes you think the presence of Art of life?
- Arjal JyotiOne is my drawing room and other is my small kitchen garden.
- DebottamIn my bedroom
- Indrani DasMy drawing room
- BhairabIn my bedroom and in the corner of room from where I can see my garden.
- 6. Do you think that art will make your thinking more creative?
- Arjal JyotiYes! Art is the better way to make our thinking more creative and innovative.
- DebottamYes, that’s of sure.
- Indrani DasYes, it is
- BhairabYes, because it helps us to increase the interest in it, through which we can generate more ideas.
- 7. Do you think that art can be a lucrative career?Obviously! Art can be a lucrative career. Since, now-a-days in the field of technology art is playing the major role.
- DebottamDepends upon the interest of the individual.
- Indrani DasYes, of course
- BhairabIt depends upon the individual’s ambition.
- 8. Do you think that nature represents Art the most beautifully and meaningful?
- Arjal JyotiI truly agree with the statement that nature represents Art the most beautifully and meaningful. Nature is the best example of Art.
- DebottamNo, I don’t think so.
- Indrani DasYes, it does.
- Bhairabyes, the nature tells the real beauty of art and helps to get or collect the beautiful of the nature.
- 9. What do you like to paint the most?
- Arjal JyotiLandscape.
- DebottamLandscape sceneries
- Indrani daslandscape composition
- BhairabDepends on the mood.
- 10. Do you think that through Art you can realize our perfection?
- Arjal JyotiYes! I think through art we can realize our perfection. Since, art shows the personality of the person.
- DebottamDepends upon the situation.
- Indrani DasNot necessary.
- BhairabSometimes it helps, sometimes not.
Excerpts from our survey
- Which place in your house makes you feel the presence of art of life?
- Ritwik Rakshit (Class-VII)In my drawing room I feel the presence of art of life.
- Sarmistha Pramanik (Class-VII)In my study room where I have made fabric paint on cloth
- Shaoni Das (Class-VII)In my drawing room which is decorated very beautifully.
Excerpts from our survey…!
- 1. How important is art in your life?
- HERE ARE SOME OF THE RESPONSES…!
- Gargi Dutta (classVIII) Art is very important because everyday we see art, art is meaningfull and helps to be more creative and helps in studies also.
- Sohum Roy(class V) Art is very important in our life because from art we can represent the nature of the world.
How important is Art in our life?
What do people think about Art being an important part in their day to day life.
- Art is an important quality that some people develop in life. This is an added skill that is present in us, and we strive to develop this into a very high level, which in the course of our growth adds dignity, decency and quality in our work and behaviour.
- An Artistic work makes our mind feel satisfied and it also get us lot of appreciation from people who see our work. This encourages and motivates us in many ways.
- Artistic effects are all around us. It makes our life beautiful.
- Art is the most precious and beautiful gift given 2 us by the almighty. It reflects ouselves and shows the negative and positive sides of ourselves. It gives us the chance to be a little more creative from others. It can calm our heart and mind and can help any depressed individual. Whether the painting is good or bad, it doesn’t matter, art in any form can bring smile to anybody’s face.
- I feel Art in any form brings smiles in everyone’s face.
and sometimes it makes us sad too.
Like a poet an artist pour out his heart in canvas and alphabets are replaced by colors and sketches.
- Art is a blessing to us from Nature or God. It takes our inner creativity out and expresses it in such a way that even the person will be stunned to see his/her inner creativity. It makes us a loyal friend ,an inspiring person and makes us good by nature. Art is not just drawing something in a sheet of paper it is the way we talk or way we walk. Everything around us is part of art and how we describe it is also part of art or say creativity. The changing of season, blooming of flowers is also a part of art. Did Jerry Siegel or Joe Shuster think that their created cartoons will be so famous? Who could have thought that one day their will mobile phones or ipads?But the creativity of some people led led the mobile world to a unimaginable position. If there is no art in our life people will not be able to describe the nature well.
- Art helps us to reflect our inner selves. It helps us to express our imaginative site. Idea, emotions and creativity which words can’t express can be displayed through various art forms. Art is so important because it shows beauty and helps display our creative talents. It inspires love, compassion, and other good feelings. The colourful colors helps us to overcome depression.
- Art is something that inspires us to think a little bit different from others. It not only makes us feel good it also changes our mood. Art is something that that takes our inner creativity out and expresses in such a nice way that sometimes even we may be stunned to see our inner creativity. Art is not just drawing or painting something in a sheet of paper. It is something that we are surrounded with. In every part of the world we can see something creative or something related to art. It is something that makes us a kind of person who can feel the happiness of others and can enjoy it with them. That person can also feel the sadness and sorrows of others. The beauty of nature is also part of art. The cartoon we see in television is also a kind of art. Art is a blessing to us from god. We should respect it and make it more beautiful. We can say that without art our life is not complete. From my point of view art is something that cannot be described completely but it is so beautiful that if it is understood properly then we can get enormous joy. But something I must say is that the excitement of art should never end. This reminds me of a poem I have read sometime…
- “A thing of beauty is a joy forever…” by John Keats